أحمر شفاة ميبيلين كولور سينسيشنال - 388 بلام فور يو
جنيه 164.95 (شامل قيمة الضريبة)
- A collection of nude, pink and red universal lipsticks made especially to suit your skintone
- Each one has been color calibrated and tested on 50 diverse skintones to help you easily find your perfect red or nude lip
- If you have ever searched for the perfect red lip or a nude lipstick to match my skintone - this is the product for you
- This Maybelline Lipstick is infused with honey nectar for a smooth, even finish
- Crisp and vibrant color in a satin finish
- Honey nectar leaves a sensuous finish
- Available in a collection of 6 Made For All shades
The search is over! Finally a collection of universal lipstick shades, each one color calibrated and tested on 50 skin tones, so it's Made For All! Finding a lipstick that complements your skin tone can be really challenging so we’ve removed the guessing and stressing! Now 6 shades that look sensational on everyone - available in Mauve, Pink, Plum, Fuchsia and Ruby in a satin finish, and Red in matte finish. #MADEFORALL
- Discover Color Sensational Made For All by Maybelline
- Satin and Matte lipsticks in nude, pink, red and plum universal shades that complement every skintone
- Available in 7 shades that are made for you!
- Made For All features our trusted satin and matte formulas
- Looks sensational on all complexions
Made For All Lipstick makeup features specially selected and obsessively tested pigments that make these universal lipstick shades looks sensational on all complexions.
Don’t know what shade complements your skin tone? Meet Maybelline’s game-changing lipstick! Created using specially selected pigments and tested on 50 diverse skin tones, Color Sensational Made For All Lipstick features collectible universal shades that look sensational on all, taking the guesswork out of your lipstick shopping experience. Made For All features our trusted satin and matte formulas with honey nectar for a smooth and comfortable feel.
HOW TO USE/APPLY:
Step 1. Apply this lipstick to the center of your upper lip and follow the contours of your mouth.
Step 2. Glide the lipstick across the entire bottom lip.