سامسونج جالكسي نوت 10 ثنائي الشريحة، 256 جيجا، 8 جيجا رام، شبكة الجيل الرابع - أبيض
جنيه 16699.00(شامل قيمة الضريبة)
Infinity-O Display creates an uninterrupted view
The front camera is tiny and discreetly positioned to minimize interruptions onscreen. And with bezels pushed way back, we’ve given you a truly epic view.
The pro-grade camera that turns everyday photos and videos into epic moments
The new camera system brings pro-grade movie technology to mobile and makes it easy to use
Ultra Wide Camera captures what others miss: Go wide for a 123° field of vision with the 16MP Ultra Wide Camera. Crop in with the 12MP Wide-angle Camera, or get closer with the 2x optical zoom on the 12MP Telephoto Camera.
The front camera that turns selfies into self-portraits
Designed for more natural eye contact, the 10MP front camera now sits in the center of the screen and has been upgraded for better low-light shots.
Handles your data in the blink of an eye: Stream, game, or download at unbelievable speeds even when multitasking. The intelligent processor also preloads frequently used apps for a fast launch.
Engineered for gaming, perfected for gamers: The slimmer, newly designed vapor chamber cooling system, improved AI, and enhanced NPU provide you with a smooth gaming experience with reduced lag, even when the game heats up.
Security at every level protects what’s yours
On-screen Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner for vault-like security: Hidden within the screen is the Ultrasonic Fingerprint scanner. It pulses to detect the 3D ridges and valleys of your fingerprint for invisible security.
Unlock tailored to you: Face Recognition and Ultrasonic Fingerprint keep your device secure until it detects your individual features. Or use a PIN, pattern, or password.
Power to make your day last
Super Fast Charging — a 30 minute charge to last all day: Harness 25W of power for a 30 minute power-up that goes all day. Or ditch the cord with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0.
Unparalleled, S Pen defines the Note experience
Redesigned to put more power at your fingertips: Our most advanced S Pen yet. With an elegant, unibody design, it follows your movements, and writes, draws, and controls longer.
Remote control turns your clicks into action: With a click, navigate a presentation, play and pause videos, or snap a photo — all with the S Pen.
Air actions give you intuitive control with a wave of your hand: We re-engineered S Pen to match your movements, allowing you to control your phone via simple gestures.
Audio engineered for goosebumps
Taking sound to the next level: The speakers and Type-C earphones offer stereo audio enhanced by Dolby Atmos for a clear, rich, 3D sound experience.
The phone that’s not afraid of a little water
Water resistance stands up to splashes: Galaxy Note10 and S Pen feature an IP68 rating, the Galaxy standard for water and dust resistance.
- Display Size: 6.3 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Display Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Display Type: Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Always-on display
- First Lens: 12 MP, f/1.5-1.8-2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Second Lens: 12 MP, f/2.1, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- Third Lens: 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.0µm
- Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
- Video: Yes, 2160p@60fps, 1080p@240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, dual-video rec.
- Single Lens: 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features: Dual video call, Auto-HDR
- Video: Yes, 1440p@30fps
- Chipset: Exynos 9825 (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2x2.73 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G76 MP12
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Internal Memory: 256 GB storage
- Card Slot: No
- Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- Loud Speaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5 mm Audio Jack: No
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Dolby Atmos/AKG sound
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network: LTE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Yes, v5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- USB: Yes, USB v3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, SpO2
- Radio: No
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
- ANT+ support
- Bluetooth enabled
- Lithium Titanate Battery: Up to 10 hours of battery standby time
- Pressure levels: 4096
- Pen tip diameter: 0.7 mm
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 25W
- USB Power Delivery 3.0
- Build: Front/Back Glass, Aluminum Frame
- Dimensions: 151 x 71.8 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- 6.3-inch Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Screen
- 256 GB Storage, 8 GB RAM
- 12 + 12 + 16 MP Back Camera, 10 MP Front Camera
- Octa-core CPU: 1x2.8 GHz + 3x2.4 GHz + 4x1.7 GHz
- Li-Ion 3500 mAh Battery, Fingerprint Sensor
- Android OS v9.0 (Pie), One UI