Cerelac Wheat With Milk - 500 gram
EGP 70.95(Inc. VAT)
- Cerelac helps enhance your baby's immune system
- Cerelac does not contain any added preservatives
- Cerelac is fortified with vitamins and minerals to meet your baby's
- Cerelac with CHE technology is an easily digested meal for the baby ensuring higher nutrient intake
Cerelac a meal full of nutritious vitamins and Probiotics to meet your baby's growing needs. One bowl provides your child with 50% of required daily iron intake.
1st Spoon, Start with a Single Ingredient First:
When you've just started to introduce foods to your baby, always start with a single food without much ingredients. Wheat and Milk is an excellent choice to start with after 6 months, to help provide a tasty nutritious meal meeting his daily requirements for the fast growth he needs.
Method of preparation:
- Place 4-5 tablespoons of Cerelac powder in a bowl (25g)
- Slowly add warm milk that has reach warm room temperature (160 ml)
- Continue stirring slowly until Cerelac reaches the consistency suitable for your baby.
1- Cerelac helps enhance your baby's immune system:
- Probiotics - naturally good bacteria to develop the gut.
- Zinc - an important vitamin to build immunity.
2- Cerelac does not contain any added preservatives:
- Rest assured that Cerelac is catered especially for babies, where there are no additives, flavors or preservatives used in our ingredients.
3- Cerelac is fortified with vitamins and minerals to meet your baby's daily requirements:
- Iron and Vitamin C - supporting cognitive development and preventing iron deficiency anemia.
- Calcium - for bone development
- All other important vitamins and minerals (Phosphorus, Vitamin A, Vitamin D...etc)
- Cerelac with CHE technology is an easily digested meal for the baby ensuring higher nutrient intake.
4- Bowl of Cerelac a day provides:
- IRON + Calcium + Vitamins + Minerals + Probiotics to strengthen your baby's immune defenses
5- Vitamins in 1 bowl of Cerelac:
- 50% of his daily Iron requirements
- 83% of baby's daily Calcium requirements
- 47.5% of baby's Vitamin D requirements
- 55% of baby's Vitamin B requirements
*Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calaries needs